Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back to School!


OHHH back to school, back to school to prove to dad that I'm no fool! 

Well let me just start off by saying that I feel that winter break just wasn't long enough...or it just went by too fast! Today was the is the first day of school for me this semester and I'm not really excited! Since I am no long having to play volleyball i can take classes whenever i want! I am taking all my classes on Mondays and Wednesdays! I have never done it like this before and all i can say so far is that it is going to be a long semester! I'm going to need all the help i can get with this semester! We'll see how it goes, wish me luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, taking 2 sciences is rough! it will go by fast though, it always does! online classes are hard cause i have hardly any self-motivation! oh & i like that poem from billy madison! ha ha!

•stephanie• said...

come abby. you can do it AND still hold down your relief society job!

abigail said...

Thanks guys for your support! I think I can! I think I can!

kali and kason said...

amen to that!