Saturday, October 11, 2008

Beautiful!


So this morning is beautiful! I'm not much of a morning person but i had a meeting early today and thats the reason why i am awake at 10am! Anyways the weather is so perfect right now! There is a gentle breeze with the most perfect temperature! This is one of my most favorite times of year because it is perfect for driving with the windows down! I love it! I am getting excited for it to be cold again but i know i will regret saying that come December! Thats why spring is my most favorite time of the year because it starts to warm up! To sum it all up, I love hoodies and AZ!!!

4 comments:

Kassi Moyers said...

I love this weather! i wore a turtle neck to church today and it was amazing!!

Jessica said...

I love when it gets colder too! But only in AZ! It's been beautiful here until the last week or so! it's like 52 today and raining! And the worst is that it is only going to get colder and colder until we have some ice storms! Yikes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

DO YOU GUYS NEED CONDOMS OR ANY LUBS, YOU IT WILL HELP YOU UNLESS HE HAS A LITTLE PITO.. FART GIRL.