Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Ocho!!!



Eight things I am passionate about:

*My Husband! I love my husband so much its indescribable. He is my everything to me and he makes up everything missing in my life! I am so glad that i am sealed to him forever and ever!! (shout out: I LOVE YOU BABE!!!)
*The Gospel! I owe everything that is good in my life to the church!
*Family! I love my family and Jeff's family! They give so much support and love to Jeff and I and if it weren't for them life would be real tough!
*Being a Mom! I know I'm not a mom yet and I won't be anytime soon but i still can't wait! I have the biggest passion to be a mom and i can't wait to see my children someday! (They are going to be the sweetest angels...if they are like Jeff)
*Volleyball! I love love love volleyball and it has truly blessed my life! I wouldn't trade any of my volleyball experiences for anything!
*My Truck! I just love my truck!
*Sleeping! I have a deep love and passion for sleep! Most of the time i can't help that i'm so sleepy but for the most part i just love taking naps and sleeping in!!!
*
I'm running low on my passion's...

Eight words or phrases I use the most:

* "oh hey" meaning whats up...
* "I love you" mostly to my husband a hundred times a night...
* "MOVE!!" for the slow drivers out there...
* "more chips?" gecko...
* "one route 44 Dr. Pepper please" sonic happy hour...
* "Gecko Grill how can i help you" togo's..
* "get The Ball!!!!!" volleyball practice...
* "i'm tired" typical..


Eight things I wanna do before I die:

* Do some big time Traveling!
* Finish school FOREVER!!!
* Learn to sew like my mom!
* Visit New York a couple more times!!
* Have children and raise them!!!
* Be a fabulous PE teacher!!!
* Serve a mission with my husband!
* Change my name on my drivers license...this weeks goal!


Eight things I need right now:
* I need to go to bed!!!
* I need to do a load of laundry!!
* I need to get a tan...it's bad!
* I need to change my name on my drivers license!
* I need to take out the trash!
* I need to upload more wedding pictures!
* I need to finish school!!
* I need to go to bed.....it's that important!!


Eight places I wanna visit:

* China
* NYC
* All of South America
* Europe
* The Nail Salon :)
* Hawaii
* New Zealand
* Scottsdale Fashion Square :)


Eight Favorite Restaurants:

* Fili B's
* Gecko Grill
* Rito's
* Javiers
* Ned's
* Sonic
* Texas Road House...just for the rolls and butter
* Wendy's


Eight TV Shows:

* The Office
* Friends
* The Hills
* Project Runway
* What Not to Wear
* Channel 5 News
* Dirty Jobs
* AFV


Eighth folder Eighth picture:

Mexico!!


Eight people I tag:

* Becky
* Mom
* Ashley
* Afton
* Jessica
* Kali
* Natalie
* Kelsie
* Whoever

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you aren't passionate about your friends??? ha ha! jk! this is fun! thanks for the tag! {i need something to post about (: }

Anonymous said...

I can totally hear you yelling MOOOOOVE in the cavaleer. i don't know how to spell that.... xoxox, w

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ahhh, I get so happy when I see pictures of you & Weffy! I'm so happy you guys got MARRIED! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW YOUR BACK FROM THE HONEYMONN.. SO HOW DID YOU LIKE GETTING A BREAK FROM THE CITY. DID YOU AND YOU HUBBY HAVE LOTS OF FUN TOGETHER..