Wednesday, September 30, 2009

School is for Fools...MOM!


This post is for my Mom!

A+

For those of you who didn't know...I hate my anatomy class and teacher!! My teacher is the head of the department and is super super strict and crazy!! I have been pretty confident the past few week that I was gonna fail the class! If you didn't know....school is NOT my thing! So after taking my first test in our lab class I felt like I actually might have done OK! Surprising..I know!! I was anxious all weekend to get my results back the next time I had class! Finally I got my test back and.........

96%!!!!
And then after proving my teacher wrong that Cilated Pseudostratified Columnar Epithelium Tissue was found in the nasal cavity she owed me a half point and I wanted it! So she had to change my grade so.......

97%!!!!
Might I say I am proud of my self!!
I hate that the front of our frig isn't magnetic so thats why its posted on the microwave!

7 comments:

Chitney said...

abby that is awesome!!! I'm sad you don't like your teacher though cause that was my favorite class even though it sucks the life out of you!

Anonymous said...

I remember all those big words.. i kinda miss those classes!!! Who is your teacher?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

Department Chair...if you have Saundra Minckley welcome to a semester of hell.

Mary Ann said...

Hey baby,
Keep up the good work and earn that ice cream!! You can do it!!
I love you. MOM

melissa hogle said...

YAY ABBY!

Unknown said...

thats aweomse Abby girl, I just had to comment that the test on the microwave was awesome haha!