Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jeffrey!


1. Where did you meet?
Harmony Park Ward! :)
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Almost 2 Years!!!
3. How long have you been married?
A Year and 2 Months
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He likes to iron his own clothes!
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
He has cute little ears! I love them! He also has really strong cheek bones! He's just so dang handsome!!!
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
He is always so sweet to me!! I love that he will go out of his way to take care of me and make sure I'm happy!
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sweetie
8. What is his favorite color?
He doesn't really have a favorite color!
9. What is his favorite food?
He likes spaghetti, but only because its something thats easy to make when I'm not around to make him something to eat. Other than that he don't really have a favorite.
10. What is his favorite sport?
He likes playing any sport and watching almost all sports, but I think if he had to pick one it would probably be volleyball!
11. When and where was your first kiss?
Outside my parents house on the sidewalk at night saying good night!
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just being with each other makes us happy! I like to wrestle and he likes to tickle!
13. Do you have any children?
Nope.....someday...someday!!
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
I don't think he has any hidden talents but he is a really great artist and he also plays the guitar very well!
15. How old is he?
25!
16. Who said I love you first?
Jeff
17. What's his favorite music?
Anything but country!!
18. What do you admire most about him?
I love that he is so smart and knowledgeable about the gospel! I guess that could count as one of his hidden talents! He is amazing!
19. Do you think he will read this?
I'll probably read it to him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute!! these are so fun to read! i love that you love his ears! ha ha ha! you guys are adorable! how's tempe! i need to come visit you again, it's been a while!!

p.s. i'm still laughing at the eyebrow pic below!!!

melissa hogle said...

Awwwwe.... I just threw up in my own mouth a little bit. But just a little bit. :-) Just kidding you guys are th cutest!