Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lunch

Since Jeff's new job I have been making lunches for him to take! I feel like I'm packing a lunch for a really hungry first grader!! Jeff is so good at just eating whatever is put in front of him and I am so grateful that he has not been picky about his lunches! Here is a typical lunch!

Lunch Box

2 Sandwiches consisting of Smoked Ham or Turkey, Provolone Cheese, & Mustard
some sort of Chips
some sort of Fruit
some sort of Dessert
add a Dr. Pepper
and a Love Note
and you got a lunch for a your wonderful husband!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

You are just the best wifey ever!!! Where are you guys living??

Unknown said...

ha ha! this is cute!!! i love you two!!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Hey BABy,
I never did that for you!! I am sorry. I miss you so much. We are busy crazy but everything is all good. We LOVE you so much.
MOM p.s. We ate at PF Changs in Arlington Washington DC and thought about you!!

abigail said...

TANKS MOMMY!!!

melissa hogle said...

Look at what a good little wifey you are!