Friday, September 30, 2011

The Bu....

Its true!! The Bu (malibu) is no longer as of yesterday morning. I had just left my house and turned from Horne to University heading west. I got no further then a 1/4 mile when BAM!! A truck had pulled out from a side street, trying to make a left turn onto University to head east. He just didn't see me for whatever reason and pulled out! I didn't have time to hit the brakes so it was full impact! Luckily I am not seriously hurt, just a sprain ankle, few burns from the airbag, sore arms and neck, and bruised/bump on my head.






I was actually planning to put 20 bucks in it for gas before I headed to school. I'm glad it happened before rather then after cause I probably would try to siphon the gas out! I was also fortunate enough to get out of a test that I was headed to go take. More time to study.... HA!

6 comments:

Kassi Moyers said...

I'm glad you're okay and way to look at the bright side of things!!

Amber said...

Oh Abigail. You are hilarious! Glad you're okay! That's my biggest fear.

Anonymous said...

Dang! Jeff told me about it. Glad you got out safely

K+B said...

Abby you are hilarious!! Only you could make getting into a car accident a good thing :) I'm sorry about the Bu though and I'm glad you are okay!

Sarah W. said...

I hate car accidents! Glad your okay and you didnt put any gas in your car. :)

becky+cade said...

ouch! hope you heal quickly! {you have kinda bad luck with getting injured.} i'm glad you hadn't put the gas in yet too- that would totally annoy me! ha ha!