Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




HALLOWEEN was so much fun! Since my wonderful parents decided to go to California with out me this weekend i got to stay home and pass out candy! Thanks to Ashley i got to give all the big kids that cant seem to grow out of the trick or treating stages of life the small pieces of candy. All the cute little kids got the KING SIZE! My wonderful Jeff came to help me but was a party pooper and didnt dress up! I was supposed to be Jackie Kennedy but not to many people got it so i just said i was a 50's Barbie! My MOM has more pictures of the family and their cute costumes on here blog! In the end i had a pretty good Halloween! Cant wait until Next year!!!! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok so my costume was pretty crappy when i threw it together for the neighborhood thing {and my hat looks retarded in that pic}. i promise it got better when i changed my shirt, added a nice belt & buckle, etc!

Unknown said...

oh and you looked adorable! i love jackie o!

Anonymous said...

loving the outfit!

kali and kason said...

cute costume! but i have to admit, mine was pretty sweet! gotta love the parrot!