Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm A Working Woman!

Since my volleyball season is done at CGCC i had to get a job! Well i found one, actually two! I work for an accounting firm call Chaffee Traasdahl. I pretty much sit on the phone the whole time and call people to see if they need an accountant. I really like working there so far! I have my own office and desk and computer! I feel so official! Check out my work buddies!!!!

She is the recptionist Carol! I always come visit her because she has chocolate at her desk!!
This is Dane, he is the guy who hired me!!!! He has a BLOG too!

Here is Dave, he is Danes dad! I found out that Dave likes to text! So now Dave and I are texting buddies!
And here is me! I really like hanging out with my new work buddies because they are all real nice and fun! I'm glad that they choose me to be apart of their office!!!!
For my second job, I am the head coach of the 14's 4 team for Molten Volleyball Club! You can call me Coach Abby! Today was my first day for this season! I had to go to try outs and pick my girls! What a day, but i got my girls and we start our practices Dec. 4th! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

You have to ask mr. traasdahl if he is the father of Justin. I know a boy named Junstin Traasdahl, and it can't be too common of a last name.

Jessica said...

I love being a working girl now! It's the best! You lok so official working at that office! Love it!

Jessica said...

I meant "look"

Mikelle said...

Congrats on the Job(s)! Your post reminded me of the "office". I'm not sure why, but I think it was the look on Traasdahl Seniors face when you snapped that pic:) Now you are having your own "office" experience, YAY! Everyone needs one! Also you look so hot in your Coach Abby pic-THAT has got to be a fun job!!

Unknown said...

well looks like you're a busy girl!!! dave {i think that was his name} does not look like a texter, but i'm glad you two k.i.t.! ha ha! i also work with justin traasdahl's mom. and it is not justin's dad. i have seen him before. maybe it's an uncle??? well, coach abby, i hope you find time to play with us still! :)