Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dress'n Up!

Today my brother Lanny got married to Katie! It is that time of year when i actually get ready and look nice for a change! I decided to take a chance and attempt to curl my hair!! Take a look at how it turns out!!

{Before}


{After}

Thanks to my awesome Sister-in-Law Aunt Melissy (TC's wife) I had curly hair for like and hour and a half......until it went flat again! This just reminded me again of why i never curl my hair in the first place! It just doesn't curl!!


{The Dress}
Compliments to my Mom!


With my hair (kinda) done and my outfit all planned out here is the final result!!


Lexi was ready to party!!

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

you looked great and the babies were to die for! {especially when they were dancing together}

Kelsie Thueson said...

you look hot abby!

kali and kason said...

yay for weddings! you look awesome abbs!

Afton LeSueur said...

You look so so so good in that dress!

Unknown said...

love the dress {& lexi}! congrats lanny & katie!

Anonymous said...

Very cute:) Ryan G.