Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Special Thanks



{I Googled Birthday Thank you and I found lots of great stuff! I thought that this one was a pretty good one! HAHA}


Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made my birthday a good one!


Thank You Becky, Jessica, Afton, and Kali for the Freedom Gift Card! You girls know my all too well!!!

Thank You Dalene for the Costa Vida Gift Card!!! I will definitely put that gift to use!! :)

Thank You Natalie, David, and Lexi for the cute shirt!!! I needed an update on my wardrobe!

Thank You Jesse and Lacee and the Twins for the lotions!! They smell so yummy!!!!!

Thank You Lanny and Katie for the sombrero and pen from Mexico!! HY HY HYYYY!!!!!
Thank you Mommy for sacrificing your body to bring me into this world!!!! I couldn't have had a B-day with out ya!

And last but not least Thank You Jeff for everything you did for me!!!!! I loved the flowers and dinner!!! I can't wait for the rest of my present to come!! I am so excited!!! But most of all Thank You for being my best friend!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're welcome. i love you & i'm glad you had a great birthday! i loved the sound effects on the present from lanny & katie! ha ha! or should i say ja ja! (: love ya girl!

Unknown said...

oh & i forgot to comment on the dino... HILARIOUS!!! it made my day!

Unknown said...

abs, it's time to update!