Friday, May 30, 2008

Serious Obsession!!











I LOVE FREEDOM T-SHIRTS!!!! Need i say more?! These shirts are the most comfy shirts in the world, and they don't shrink which makes them even more amazing!! Just so you know I think I have two other shirts that i didn't take pictures of and one that has been lost! By the way...does anyone know where my Freedom shirt with the bike on it is?? It is bright blue and the bike is all white and has no black lining on it? I had to get a new one because I lost that one!! Anyways, I am in love with my T-shirts!!

4 comments:

Kassi Moyers said...

did whitney steal it? i saw her wearing one like that the other day haha

Unknown said...

i don't know where that shirt is either. ): but... please find it soon cause it was my fav!!!

marcie said...

what the heck everytime i go down there they NEVER have any freedom t shirts in the girl section!!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU GOING TO LAY OUT YOU UNDERWARE NEXT LIKE YOU SHIRTS... FRM:RYAN