Monday, August 18, 2008

Dun Dun Dun DaDaDa Dun Dun LETS KICK IT!!!

So i know i have been slacking in my blogging department,
but you got to give me a break...i'm busy right now!

Anyways here it is....


Everyone i would like you to meet my new best friend/Truck!!!
His name is Vanilla Ice! Heres why...
Right when i first got my truck and was driving it home i turned on the radio and of course Vanilla Ice was playing. I had to name it Vanilla Ice because it just fit!

Also my mom got a new car as well. She is not as happy as i was when she got hers.

Please meet Snoopy!! When my mom first got home with her new car the first thing she tells me is that her car looks like Snoopy, which it totally does. This picture doesn't do its justice of looking like Snoopy but it really does!! Anyways if you didn't know, my mom misses her old car the Caddy very very much!! Now she is stuck with Snoopy!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Baby/Abby!!!

Unknown said...

"stuck" with snoopy... i'd be stuck anyday! ha ha!

Unknown said...

oh & i love that i saw you guys taking these pictures & knew right away what they were for! ha ha!

abigail said...

What other reason do i take pictures for?? Honestly!!

marcie said...

holy crap her car really does look like snoopy!! haha thats hilarious.. but what was wrong with the caddy?? i liked that car too.. and i REALLY like your truck, but i think its in need of some peanut butter :) jk jk jk

melissa hogle said...

Jeff - buy your woman any couches that she wants!

Mary Ann said...

Another reason why I don't like my car is that my swig does not fit in the cupholder. Errrrr...this morning my diet coke tipped and spilled down the side of the seat.

Anonymous said...

Wedding dress pictures on my blog. Mom