Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Injuries

ASU's PPE215 proudly presents their number one student!



#1 Indoor Soccer Goalie, MVP of the Championship Team!
(PS this is after I iced it!)




Took an elbow to the face in basketball! My two right teeth took the hit and went about half way back towards the roof of my mouth! I pulled them forward and ran to the bathroom spitting out blood! Now I can't eat anything real solid for a month until they heal back up!



Needless to say I'm so sick of getting hurt from this one class! I feel like I have been hit my a car! At least my class knows who the toughest girl is in the class!!
(Ignore the sweaty armpit)

9 comments:

Amber said...

You are so cute....

Anonymous said...

Poor baby abby!!

Sarah Harmon said...

Ouch!! That looked like it really hurt! How much longer in this class?! JK. HaHa! I thought you would say something about the sweaty armpit!:-)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh abs! they both look SO painful!! sorry love!

K+B said...

Oh my gosh Abby! What did you do! Toughest girl or PERSON in the whole class! Ouchhh

Becky said...

OUCH! Those are some nice battle wounds.

Mikelle said...

You are a very tough girl! Very impressed:) Daleney told me about the elbow to the face one, not fun!Hope all heals up fast! Hey what is your email address. the one I have is wrong.

abigail said...

abigailstandage@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

i miss you too! update your blog, so i know what's going on in your life! (: {love you!}