Monday, November 8, 2010

This Stinks!

I'm carrying on the traditions of Mary Ann!!
Family Party = Deviled Eggs


Step One
Boil a dozen eggs, I always add a couple extra eggs in case some don't turn out!


Step Two
Cool the eggs, I let them chill out in some cold water!


Step Three
De-shell, cut into halfs and pop out the yolks!


Step Four
Add Mayo and Mustard! Mayo is way better than yucky Miracle whip!


Step Five
Bag the filling! This is a real easy way to fill the eggs!


Step Six
Add Paprika and ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I like your container. Is it new?

Jenny Hogle said...

YUMMMMM..........You should bring some over. Haha...no but really, thanks for the tutorial. I love those things!

Unknown said...

i LOVE deviled eggs, but i beg to differ. miracle whip is better in this case. add a little pickle juice & garlic salt too & wow. yummy! but yours look good too! (: ha ha