Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Jeff and I had a wonderful, fun filled evening! Thomas and Jenny came with us to get taco's from the backyard taco place! AMAZING!! Then we headed back to our place and made Ginger Bread (AKA Graham Cracker) Houses! Kenzi and Callen joined in for the house making! It was so much fun!!

Jeff and I all ready for Christmas! I love our little tree and BIG presents! This was the first year we had our nativity set up and its nice to have so we remember the true meaning of Christmas!







I got pretty into building the house!!






PS We have a train that goes around our living room!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang holy presents~!

Natalie said...

I love the train video!

Unknown said...

so fun!! i haven't made gingerbread houses yet this year. ): it really puts you in the christmas spirit!