Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011

So far 2011 has been fun minus the school starting again part! Jeff and I went to Sacramento to see his sister and her family and his dad as well. It was my first time to San Francisco and Sacramento! Here is a quick recap of our trip and the rest of January!


San Francisco!!


Me, Jeff, Melissa, Steve
Evan, Grant, Jason
Jeff's face is almost as good as Grant Man's!!


Bush Man
This guy is pretty funny!


Golden Gate Bridge!


GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!!


Big Trees








Sacramento Temple


WILD CHICKENS & ROOSTERS!!


They like my Funyuns!


Melissa loved being with us so much she followed us back home and we took her to get some backyard tacos! YUM!


Kali's baby shower and all the girls!!


Halli Marie Hogle

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love the jumping picture!!

Jenny Hogle said...

So Fun!

p.s. the no-bakes you made for Thomas were deliscious.

Sarah W. said...

I loooove San Francisco!!! They have a THREE STORY forever 21 there! I was in shopping heaven. And they have so much yummy foods to eat! Looks like you had fun! Congrats to Jesse and Lacey with their new baby!

Unknown said...

looks like a great trip! {is your pea coat the one from jcrew? it is so darn cute!!} bush man is the best. it was so fun to catch up with everyone at kali's shower!

p.s. cade & i are ready for a rematch!!!! (:

abigail said...

Becky we are always down for another re-match!! PS my pea coat is from Old Navy! I got it when it was 40% off!!