Monday, July 11, 2011

Announcment!!!

We are still alive this summer despite the heat!! Wanna know how our summer is going??? Well let me tell ya!!!!


Not much has changed with Jeff...


I come home to this at least once a week, cute huh!
Jeff its pretty low maintenance these days. Thank you 10 for 10 packs of spaghetti noodles and can spaghetti sauce at frys! What has Jeff learned this summer? He can french braid!! (Pics later) I just told him the basic concept of a french braid and he would always just play around with my hair and then all of a sudden he was super good at it! He can french braid but he can't part it or pony tail it! What is that?!

As for me, I am taking a summer school class. Its only one credit and its almost over thank goodness!! Geology Rocks!! (No it doesn't) I'm also still working over at Tia Rosas just trying to get past the summer there! Its so slow and boring sometimes so come by and say hi and order dessert from me!
I did get a hair cut(5"), but my hair is in a bun right now and I'm too lazy to worry about a picture so you get this cute one of me and Mr. Hunt!




We lost some neighbors, sad day!


But...

We also got new neighbors, good day!!


We are so excited to have Cody and Sarah as neighbors again! Especially Baby Lucy and soon Baby Janie! I love that Lucy knows which door is ours and will come knock on it! I need to work on getting more toys for her to play with. She also knows that I always have goodies in my cupboards! Jeff likes having Cody back too! These two are BFF's! How often do two best friends get to become brothers!? We really enjoy our wii nights with them as well!


Finally......



The moment of truth!!!!


Our Newest addition!!!!











We are the proud new owners of this beautiful set of a washer and dryer!! Thank you Craigslist! Jeff and I finally purchased a set after being married for 2.5 years! We are really moving up in this world!! I was going to wait to take pictures until after I cleaned our back porch (Haboob Mess) but lets be honest the Jeff's chore so....


Check it out! I even got a shelf put in courtesy of Jeff's Custom Shelving Unites and Beyond!

6 comments:

K+B said...

PSYCH!!! I kept waiting for it... you know, for like an ultrasound or something... but I guess I was wrong! I love your humor Abby :)

Wait, are you really an aunt 38 times over with 5 more on the way?!? Because that's a LOT of nieces and nephews. I agree though - being an Auntie is the best!

Stephanie Evans said...

Abbadoozers. You are pretty dang funny. You remind me of my mom. I need to put your link on my blog so I remember to check it! Nice fake out btw. :)

Jenny Hogle said...

I loved hanging out on Saturday! Can we please do that again soon?
We miss being neighbors!

W said...

fyi im glad i knew you better than to believe that the announcement was being prego! congrats on the w&d!

Sarah W. said...

Cute washer and dryer. Twin boys? Or Girls?

marcie said...

It's a good thing I just had a talk with you or I totally would have thought there was a baby announcement coming! Holy cow that baby has to be Natalie's... looks just like her! Geology is the worst... why in the world did they need to make a class to teach us about rocks?