Sunday, September 2, 2007

Option....or Obsession??


Last semester i had a big 2 hour break in my schedule so everyday i would go to the coyote cafe and pick myself up a breakfast burrito! This is when i discovered CHOLULA SAUCE!!!! I started to steall it out of the cafetiria so i could eat my burritos in the athletic office. I keep it in suply almost everywhere! It is the best hot sauce ever and i am obsest with it! I pore this stuff on like crazy! I eat it with my breakfast burritos and my eggs and my flop overs! Its so good!!!!! I wish i knew where to find the really big bottles of if like the ones they have at Giant Hamburger! Note the picture below! Again...ignore Rachel and her crazy face in the backround!




I highly recomend Cholula Sauce for all your hot sauce needs!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

5 comments:

kali and kason said...

i think obsession but there is nothing wrong with that! long live hot sauce!

Anonymous said...

big bottles . . . fry's . . . mexican food section. i told you i read your blog!

abigail said...

Thanks Sister Romney! Thats some good information to know!!!!

Unknown said...

love the heavyweights reference! i am not a big hot sauce fan, but i'll give it a shot!{only because i love you!}

Cody said...

Mmmmmm....So Good! The best options usually become obsessions. Rock on Abby! Cool Blog!