Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Winter!

I know it's only September and it's just barely starting to cool down just a tiny bit. But, i'm getting ready for winter! I often think about this especially when i'm daydreaming during school! I'm gonna list all the Pros and Cons of winter so i can decide if i'm excited or not so excited for winter to come! Let me know what you think are also Pros and Cons of winter!



Pros

1. Hoodies/Long Sleeves



2. Hot Chocolate



3. Winter Grass

4. Thanksgiving/Christmas. (Includes Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas music, Christmas lights, Eggnog, Etc..)




5. Cooler weather rather then triple digits.

6. Campfires and fires in the fireplace.

Cons


1. Trying to wake up and get out of my warm bed.





2. It's freezing in the morning and night!

3. No more swimming.

4. Shaving ice off of windshield in the mornings.



5. Everyone gets sick.

6. No more flip flops.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I like all of your pros and cons, but I have another pro for you! MY Birthday!!! That's what I think of when the weather gets a little colder! I love the smell of fall/winter! and it smelt like that the other morning! LOVE it!

abigail said...

hahaha that reminds me of becky..."it smells like christmas"...WATERBALLOON!!

benson said...

You hit the nail on the head. I love arizona winters. Like its perfect weather here and were a short drive for snow. Good things

Mikelle said...

There is no question, being able to wear a hoodie/jacket/sweater or cuddle up in a blanket is the greatest thing ever! You liked my "buddy" comment, did you? I didn't know what I was allowed to say about you too-I thought buddy would be safe:)And...just a little FYI: I'm glad you are his "buddy":)

kali and kason said...

i am sad to see the summer go. but i am glad winter is on its way! :)

Unknown said...

eggnog is definitely a con & another con is getting out of the hot shower... i hate that when i know it is going to be freezing! other than that... i like the list! can't wait for hocho & sweats! woo hoo!

Unknown said...

ok read the comments... "buddy" is funny. kali don't lie... you hate the cold. and abs... watch it! ha ha!

kali and kason said...

ok becky you caught me!