Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome to Miami



This past weekend my volleyball team and I went down to Thatcher, Arizona for a tournament. Our last game was on Saturday morning, so as soon as we were done beating that last team we hoped into the Chandler-Gilbert Community College van and headed for home!!! On our way back I convinced my coach to let us stop in MIAMI/Globe to eat at the Burger House! This place is delicious! If you have never stopped to eat here then you are absolutly crazy! I normally get the Green Mix Burrito's. But to tell you the truth...its all good! If your looking to get out of town for a few hours i recommend Miami, Arizona.

5 comments:

benson said...

amazing...Abby lets go sometime.

Unknown said...

burger house for life!!! can i come?!

Unknown said...

p.s. i'm really glad that we are not the only two that have commented on natalie's anymore... i am so embarassed about what a dork i am! ha ha!

Jessica said...

I am so sad! I have yet to eat at burger house and when I was driving home from the tournament it was closed! I will have to make sure to stop by there the next time our team goes to Tatcher! or we have a road trip!! Oh and by the way congrats on your wins! your team looks awesome!

Jessica said...

I meant thatcher!