Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Bored!


Im at school right now and I am pretty bored! I used to fill out these random questionnaires so I thought i would do another on for my blog! Maybe you will get to know me a little more!

1.Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
He is working right now, my guess is Scottsdale!


2. What are you doing Friday?
My team has a scrimage! So exciting!


3. Did your last kiss mean anything to you?
Of course!!!


4. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Negative!


5. What are you doing right now?
I'm sitting in the athletic office at school, Im bored!


6. What is your phone service?
Alltel!

7. Name what you did today?
Slept in, at girl scout cookies, went to school!


8. Do you have a job?
YES! I am a coach and a rehabilitater for an autistic boy!


9. Are you going to a fancy dress party?
No...I don't think so!


10. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No but i have had plenty of detention!


11. Do you smoke?
NO THANK YOU!


12. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Who hasn't?


13, Who knows a secret or 2 about you?
Whitney Allen!


14. Lost anyone close to you?
SMOKEY!!!!!!! :(


15. Are you forgiving?
NO!!!..ok ya!


16. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Camp Outs!


17. Olive Garden?
NEGATIVE!


18. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Depends on the category! 


19. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
PE all the way!

20. A fireman?
No 


21. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
If it was a house full of girls
!

22. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
Ya I'm a baby!


23. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Jeffy Poo!


24. Have you ever been naked infront of anyone?
We were all born at some point right?!?


25. How many people can you say you've really loved, more than a friend?
UNO!


27. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Sure


28. What are you listening to?
The AC noise.....eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


29. If you could pick two people to disappear from the planet , who would it be?
My Bio teacher and my Jazz History teacher!


30. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Sure


31: How often do you go to church?
Every week!


32: Speaking of church are you going this Sunday?
YES! What should i wear?


33: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to ?
My Jeffy Poo!


34. Can you take a joke?
YA!


35: Are you confident?
YES

36. Are you a good driver?
AM I A GOOD DRIVER? Please..


37.What will you be when you "Grow up"?
Fabulous! 

38. One person you miss?
Smokey!


39.You're fave hobby?
V-Ball!!!


40.Who are your top 4?
IDK!


41.your 4 best friends?
Jeff, Whitney, Becky, Shane


42.Last person to text you?
My couz, Sarah!


43. Any Siblings?
5 of them!


44. Who Do you live with?
Mother Father Lanny


45.Last person you kissed?
Who do you think?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that was cute! i love lists! well, thanks for making me one of your besties {you´re one of mine also!} smokey died??? did i already know that? i can´t remember! either way, i´m shocked right now! ha ha! but sad, smokey! that cat was so old! ):

abigail said...

Smokey died last week! I cried!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! waht happened? did he like die while sleeping, or what?

Unknown said...

i´m sorry!!!

Kelsie Thueson said...

this is funny abs! i like the one that says, "What will you be when you 'grow up'?" fabulous!

Chitney said...

ABBY i miss you so much!! WE need to play!! Reading this made me miss you more!