Thursday, February 28, 2008

4 SALE!





So i have this cute pair of jeans that i don't really wear that often so i decided i am going to try and sell them! I took them to Name Brand Exchange to see how much they would give me for them! They were going to try and rip me off by buying them for 18 bucks!! YA RIGHT! These are Frankie B's we are talking about! These are brand new and still in good condition!! So i'm probably going to sell them on ebay but i thought i would at least put them up for sale on my blog! They are a size 6 and long enough to fit me so you do the math! I would probably sell them for $65.00, if any one is interested in making a great purchase give me a call or e-mail me! Abigailhogle@hotmail.com 

 
PS...Here is a picture of Fergie wearing a pair of Frankie B's in her My Humps video!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love the fergie picture! good sales pitch! i just wish i was a size 6 & had your long legs!!!! (:

Natalie said...

How about you give them to your poor sister!

•stephanie• said...

the only good they would do me is to cut them up and make a quilt. sorry. i'm no help.

Chitney said...

i want to buy them maybe!!

Unknown said...

ok, i don´t know how long you´ve had this there, but i jsut noticed the pic of you & jeff in the corner of your blog... SO CUTE! i love you guys!!! has anything "important" happened lately??? (:

Unknown said...

btw... i tagged you! see my blog for more information! (:

Anonymous said...

OK I'LL TAKE THEM BUT, FIRST I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FARTED ON THEM. I WILL BUT THEM FOR $100