Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hawaii


So I finally returned form Hawaii!! I had such an awesome trip! I like to call it a business trip because i went for work but not really! I was there to help coach the Molten 18's team for a couple tournaments! It is such a great experience to see volleyball in Hawaii! You learn so much about the game and how to become a better player (or coach) while you were there! I forgot to take pics of the girls playing so sorry there are no actual volleyball pictures! Anyways we had a really awesome trip! I even got to play in one of the tournaments because it was an open division! I loved being able to get out into the game again and show the high school girls how its done! JK! I was really rusty on my passing but not to shabby on my hitting! Probably because i could hit over the short hawaiians! Anyways! The last day we were there we got to hang out at the beach all day! Guess what i did....got burned! :/  But its ok! My plan is that it will turn brown and i won't be so white anymore! I look like a lobster right now so thats why you see me with lobster claws in some of my pictures! I made a slideshow so i hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey abs! glad you had a great time!!! i loved seeing all the pics, it brought back many good memories! how fun you got to see rachel! she´s so cute! you look beautful in all these pics! i love the hello kitty shirt! lol! great pictures too! love ya!

Kelsie Thueson said...

i'm jealous you went to hawaii!!! looks like you had fun, and got a KILLER tan!! which is something i'm in desperate need of, especially living in utah

Anonymous said...

NICE RED BIKINI, I love it...
FRM:KEN D.