Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Flowers!

Ok So I don't know if you could tell by the last post but I am really starting to like PHOTOGRAPHY! I have never really done it before but i have always been interested! Since it is beginning to be spring time i have started taking a lot of pictures of flowers! I just really love flowers! My dad made me plant some Geraniums in the front yard today so i thought i would bust out the camera for a photo shoot! Tell me what you think! Be honest!

 
(The picture above shows the real leaves for this flower but they aren't that cute so i found better ones for the pictures below!)
These are just random arrangements by the way, I was trying to find the best lighting and angles! (You got to remember i have no training or experience so those that are pro's no laughing)

No comments: