Friday, June 20, 2008

Abigail from A-Z

A*AGE: 20
B*BIRTHDAY: april 18th
C*CANDY OR CAKE: candy
D*DESSERT YOU LOVE: puzzookie!
E*Easiest PERSON TO TALK TO: Jeff
F*FAVORITE SONG: I have lots of favs! Usually whatever is on my blog is my fav at the moment!
G*GOLD OR SILVER: silver
H*HABIT: shoes
I*INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAYED: Never played, just attempted!
J*JOB TITLE: food runner
K*KIDS: yes please
L*LOVE OR LUST: love
M*MARRIED,SINGLE OR TAKEN: taken
N*NEXT TO YOU: printer and shoes
O*ONE WISH: too many
P*PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Jeff
Q*QUOTES: "Statistically, they say you're more likely to get killed on the way to the airport. You know like in a head-on crash or something." - Lloyd Christmas
R*REASONS TO SMILE: Time to sleep!
S*STEAK OR PORK: STEAK
T*TURNS YOU ON: food
U*UNIQUE TALENT: walking in my heels
V*VEGETABLE: no thank you
W*WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME: 10:30! early i know!
X*X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: arms knee teeth
Y*YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
Z*ZODIAC SIGN: aries


I tag my mommy and the HP Quilters!

7 comments:

Mikelle said...

mmmm...puzzookie, now I'm hungry. Cute little list Abby. I Love the pic of you and Jeffy(that is a normal face for him to pull) Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

love that you tagged the hp quilters... lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey, The HP Quilters aren't as good at this as you are. We will do our best....Ha!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Ann said...

Check us out!!!

Kristen said...

Abby! it's been FOREVER! i saw you at a wedding reception but i thougt it might be kinda weird to say hi if you didn't recognize me or whatever, you know how that goes? well your blog is super cute and i hope to hear from ya!