Friday, June 27, 2008

ADIOS!!!

I sold my car!!!

I'm not that sad to say goodbye but my mom sure is! I think she has issues with saying good bye to cars! Anyways I am carless for a couple days until i get a new one! For now i will have to use my other source of transportation! I have been wanting to blog about my skate board for a while but just haven't gotten around to it! Thanks to Becky Jessica Afton and Kali i was able to by this sweet deck and then Jeff hooked me up with all of my accessories!! Thanks Guys!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the board!!! glad you made good use of your birthday present! (: i'll miss seeing your sporty car outside, but i know you'll love your "dream car" colorado!!! yay for new stuff!

Afton LeSueur said...

wow you look cute on your board! And super tall...