Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm a bad blogger!

Five Things!

FIVE...

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Living life as a big bad Junior in high school!
2. Hanging out at QT!
3. Buying way too many earrings!
4. Cruising around in the Cav with Whitney
5. Hitting up Neds a minimum of twice a week!

5 things on my to do list:
1. Get myself and Jeff ready for school to start!
2. Make a shopping list for a camping trip!
3. Laundry
4. Thank You cards....I'm Working on it!
5. Clean my Truck!

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay Tithing
2. Buy a House
3. Have a baby!
4. Have a ridiculous shopping spree!
5. Savings!

5 places I have lived:
1. Mesa, Arizona
2. ASU Polytech
3. Tempe, AZ
4. Gecko Grill
5. The Basement

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Have a Kid!!!
2. Have a Degree!
3. Have Jeff have a Degree!
4. Weight the same as a I do now!
5. Have a cool mom car! :)

5 people I tag:
1. Mom
2. Natalie
3. Melissy
4. Lacee
5. Lisa

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hey AbbaDabba and Jeff
Thanks for the 4th of July party in your neighborhood. We love you MOM

Unknown said...

fun... love the lists! {and i love when you listed gecko as one of the places you've lived! (: }