Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mommy!

Most people probably wouldn't think this about my Mom, but she is pretty funny sometimes! I think she has an awesome sense of humor and I think that I get my humor from her! Here is one of so many reasons why I love my Mom!!!
E-mail from Mommy to me:
They say it is National SLurpee Day today, Saturday July 9th. We do have a few hours left in the day so who knows maybe we can get lucky and find a 7-11 offering a free slurpee.

It's nothing that big but I just thought it was nice of her to forward me the once a year chance for a free slurpee! Who doesn't want a free slurpee?!?! Slurpee e-mails are defintetly not the only awesome thing my mom does for me! She really does so much for me and all other five children and spouses and grandkids! She is so amazing! Anyways...Thank you mom for watching our for me and for your great sense of humor!! I love you!

3 comments:

melissa hogle said...

Your mom is the cutest! And I love your Jefe guitar pics. Sweet.

Mary Ann said...

Hi Baby,
Thanks for being such a sweet baby daughter. You are the best.
Love MOM
PS Now that I am off the swigs I will have to go get a slurpee instead.

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

Your mom does seem to find the odd facts out there!!! I love it..I hope you found a free slurpee!!