Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jug Jigga Jug Jigga Jug Jugga JAH JAH!!!


(This is what happens when I tell him to smile)

I love that Jeff can play the GUITAR! Jeff is so talented with the guitar and his music skills! I know he would disagree but I'm his wife and you can take it from me, he's pretty good! He is so great at knowing music, he knows every oldies band and every punk or rock song and every 311 song too! I also thing he is pretty dang good at singing (good luck getting him to sing for you) and air drumming too! I would love to have him teach our kids how to play the guitar and drums one day....it would be the Standage Band! I tried once before to sneek a video of him playing his electric but when he figured it out he said no blogging it! So sorry theres no footage! Anyways I love that Jeff is so talented in music because I sure as heck am not!

PS Here is a link to the Strong Bad E-mails about the guitar! If you don't get it or think its not funny then plan out a 30 minute time you can waste and play on that website! www.homestarrunner.com Its funny OK!

2 comments:

O'Loughlin Family said...

You could call your group "Bandage"

Melissa Hymas said...

I think Jeff is really good too and Im not his wife.