Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bicycle!

Bicycles are so much fun! My good friend Becky got a cute pink beach cruiser for christmas 2 years ago and im not gonna lie...im jealous! I was chillen the other night with my friend Whitney and a some of her friends came over on there bikes! We took them for a spin and soon realized how hard it was to peddle these bikes because they were so old! Now i really want a bike but i cant ask for one for christmas because i already asked for a lap top! Maybe ill just save my pennys!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

i got mine off ebay for a good price, then bought the basket later {also on ebay}. the bell was a gift, but i know he got it on ebay too! it is a one-stop-shop for all your bicycling needs! :)

Unknown said...

oh yeah... i'm asking for a lap top too! i hope i get it so we can ichat!

kali and kason said...

so we can all ichat! and abs i want a bike too. maybe i'll check ebay.

Anonymous said...

can you ride me like that baby..