Monday, June 11, 2007

You play ball like a girl!!!!

Yesterday when my brother [TC] and his wife [Melissa] came over for a Sunday visit they brought there baseball gloves and a ball so we can play catch. Well actually for Melissa it was to learn how to throw and catch! But anyway it was really fun and relaxing playing out in the yard and having a good time! I havent played baseball in forever so it felt really good to get out and to throw that ball around! I think i have definitely improved because volleyball gives me my cordination to throw the ball exactly where i want it to go! My dad said that i throw really good! That makes me feel special! Even my neice [Addison] was out with us learning how to play the game! She is so cute but yet...out of control! Addisons little sister [Mattie] was just wondering around the yard and i made her fall over trying to catch a POP fly! Dont get mad at me for making her fall! I just didnt want the ball to hit her on the head! Well in the end i thought that it was a really fun, chilled out Sunday afternoon! Check out the sweet pics that i took!


Heres me getting ready to catch!




This is my brother TC



This is his wife Melissa! I love this girl!

She was so funny to watch because she seriously

throws like the biggest girl, and catches that way too!



Here is Addison! Her face kinda looks funky in this

pic cause she was yelling CHEESE for the camera!


And heres Mattie! She is starting to say a few

words and it so cute! She is the biggest sweet heart ever!!

And heres Mattie giving smokey loves!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! i love playing catch too! baseball, football, whatever. it is a fun way to spend time with dads and bros cause they're always up for it! addison and mattie are super cute too!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Smokey is still alive? How old is he/she?

I found your blog through Becky's, too... so, sorry I am totally a stalker!

-Alisse (Sherwood)

Unknown said...

it is the cat that has an infinite number of lives!

kali and kason said...

your nieces are so cute! and how old is that cat?