Sunday, June 17, 2007

I love the lake!











I seriously love the lake! it is so much fun! especially if you are there super early in the morning and ther is no one there! its so much better to ride when no boats are out yet, when the water looks like glass! oh its my favorite! i have been about 5 time this summer and i get better and better everytime i go! im trying to jump/clear the wake right now. i still have a lot to work on, but you should check out my video! I will be sure to post when i clear the wake!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i am SO jealous of you! i still can't even get up on a wakeboard! i'm probably the biggest loser! ha ha! i'm a big fan on the tubes :) your video looks sweet! you've gotten really good!

Unknown said...

oops... of the tubes

kali and kason said...

i heart the lake too! sadly, i haven't gone at all this summer...yet. i just got to find a friend with a boat. haha. j/k. you've gotten good abbs! luv it!