Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My 25!

Ok so im gonna list my 25 like becky did! i just started jotting down stuff that i thought was totally me! I cant really put them in any kind of order so im just gonna list em!


1. I have a zit popper that is amazing! One of my best friends!

2. My closet is actually an extra bedroom, and you would think that since its so big i would have tons of clothes (which i do) i still feel like i have nothing to wear!

3. Wearing sweats is like the best thing in the world! Especially hoodies! If it weren't so hot i would wear a hoodie 24/7!!
4. I sleep too much! My bedroom is like a cave and i hibernate in it! Z Z Z Z Z

5. I drive a cavaler with a forest of peachy peach in it!




6. I drink way too much DP!

7. I decided that when i grow up i want to be a PE Teacher!



8. If there was a rehab for being addicted to Costa Vida, i would be checked in!

9. I can get from my house to the gym (power & ray) in 15 minutes! (aka I drive fast)

10. I have too many earrings its ridiculous!

11. Im a bad speller!

12. I still wear 4" high heels even though im 5'9"

13. Wakeboarding is my new thing!

14. I spend too much money on cute jeans!

15. Holding hands with a boy is my favorite!!!



16. Volleyball rules my life, but i love every bit of it! GO COYOTES!!!

17. I can finally do a GANOR!!!



18. I've got a collection of knee high socks growing!



19. If im not wearing gold im wearing my tiffanys starfish!

20. I love my Family!!



21. I have a fish named Theodore, we are buds!

22. I hare getting out of bed especially during the winter!
23. I cant wait to be a mom!


24. I want a new car ( 4 door chevy colorado)!!!


25. I love my nixon watches!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was so fun abby! and TOTALLY you! if i didn't already REALLY know you, i'd feel like i REALLY know you now! {that was wordy & confusing sorry} in short, i love you, everything that makes you you!

Unknown said...

oh cripes!!! rodrigo found you too! he commented on my blog awhile ago! freaky!!!