Saturday, June 9, 2007

DADDY DATE

This is us chillin in traffic listening to classic rock!
Ya, our seats were really nice! 30 Rows behind home plate!

Best date ever!!!!


Last night me and my dad went on date! Its kinda funny to say that i went on a date with my dad cause i feel like I'm in achievement day again! He asked me about 3 days ago if i wanted to go with him to the D-backs game and of course i couldn't say no (they were playing the red sox)! So its a date! So last night i got all ready and lookin good for my date and we went to the game! It was so much fun even though the D-backs got killed, we had a good time enjoying the great American game of baseball! After the game was over my date took me to cold stone (yum) to get an ice cream and then took me home! And since my dad was such a gentlemen he even got a good night kiss on the cheek! I love my dad!!!!

3 comments:

kali and kason said...

i love dates with the dad. they are so much fun!

Unknown said...

that is so cute!

Unknown said...

Abby, welcome to the blog world! I found yours through Becky & I'm gonna love having more to look at now! I haven't seen you in awhile but of course you're so cute & I'm glad you got "lookin good" for your date with your dad. Sounds fun! -Shalae Hunt